Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Adler!

My puppy turned three today. I can't believe she's three! I guess that makes her a dog and not a puppy anymore! She still has a lot of puppy left in her though - especially when she sees people she likes. I'm not complaining - I'd rather have her act young, especially when the life expectancy of this breed is so short (7-9 years).

Turns out admist our busy morning trying to get ready, Adler walked and Austen ready and out the door, we forgot to say happy birthday to our special girl. We made up for it this evening though. Adler got a walk with just me before I picked up Austen at daycare and she got some new toys and a nice bone for her to chew on. She also got lots of leftover turkey!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday that I got the email that she was born and we were getting a Berner! I remember how excited we were. Little did we know how much joy she would bring us. We couldn't have asked for a better, more perfect dog for us.

Happy birthday, Adler. I'm hoping that you have many, many more birthdays to celebrate!


We love you.




1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Adler! You look marvelous….

    By Blogger 00, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home