Three Kids and a Dog

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hailey Reaches 1st Place in Girl Scout Cookie Sales - 280!

It's that time of year when Girl Scout Cookie sales are in full force. Hailey creates a little video to tell people all about the cookies and then I send an email out to people who might buy/donate some and Tom forwards it on to people from work. 

People must really love Girl Scout cookies because even after paper sales were done and our troop dispensed the digital orders to us to distribute, I still have people asking me if they can order! Alas, where Hailey finally overcame the usual first place seller in her Troop to command the coveted 1st Place spot.

Of course, now I must go to the Cookie Cupboard myself (about 20 minutes away) and pick up the boxes ordered but it was a special treat for me to go into the "Gathering Place" where there were all things Girl Scouts and then there was a room with just boxes and boxes of Girl Scout cookies (with free samples). It was amazing! Hailey was sad that I went without her when I told her all about it but it's usually only open during school hours.

Anyway, don't ask how many cookies we bought from Hailey ourselves to push her into 1st Place, but we needed to replenish our supply since Austen (who is not a lover of sweets - usually - can certainly polish off a whole box himself in two days). He is a lover of those cookies too!

Hailey really enjoys this time of year and thanking all her buyers via personal videos to them to add a bit of a personalized touch. 

One more year to go for Girl Scout cookie sales and then I'm going to have to find a new supplier since her Troop will disband after 5th grade. 

Congrats to Hailey on her 1st Place Cookies!



Selling those cookies!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home